The No 1 Kpop Forum - TheKdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The No 1 Kpop Forum - TheKdom

Share your Kpop Passion Here! Discuss - Chat - Buy - and Much More. BTS, EXO, BIGBANG, GOT7, SHINee, BLACKPINK and all Kpop Bands. Buy Your Kpop Merch on TheKdom.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction Empty Introduction Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:55 pm

deedy.fj

Bula everyone
My name is Vasiti Lawakeli but you can call me deedy (dd). I am 19 years old and I am from the republic islands of Fiji. I was first introduced to kpop when I was about 13 turning 14 at my high school (all girl school) when the Koreans at my school performed electric shock by f (x) and boy did I love that performance. My love for kpop grew more when the mv for call me baby by EXO and good boy by Taeyang and GD aired on our MTV channel
The choreography was nice to my eyeballs because of externals exams I had to focus more on school so I stopped watching kpop 2017 came and I started university life and I came across blackpinks mv Boombayah and OMGG I was jungshook, so yes I'm a BLINK and I love all of them
After discovering Blackpink I started watching EXO mvs and Big bang and discovered other awesome groups such as 2ne1, BTS (hotties), sistar, got7, 24K, red velvet, mamamoo, twice, Kara
and then the newbies Seventeen, Wanna One, pristin, weki meki to name a few.
Now here i am working hard in Uni so I can get a good job earn more so I can go to Korea to see my oppas and unnies

Moce mada

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum